.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Friends: Wish you all a Happy New Year 2004. In this New Year will you keep your resolution? This is the question I have asked to myself before making a resolution. Fine, New Year's gone by and time has come to practice what I have promised to myself. It's not an easy task for a guy who is working in the IT industry to keep the blog updated regularly, but I wish I would keep my blog updated at least once in a month. The interesting thing here is, I have created this blog almost a year back and this is the first posting over here.

Thanks to my friends Suman Kumar and Sriram Iyer who made me realise that there are lot more to do with the web rather than just sending e-mails and chatting.

-Sam
e-mail: bright_sam@yahoo.com

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?