.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

The road ahead!

Dear Sriram: Less than a day you left Indore office, I feel like lost myself somewhere; neither I could see the smile in naughty nags nor we feel like cracking jokes during the break. Better that you are also moving to Pune where you always have the company of your sister and our Suman, the worst part is that you are leaving the place where you have spent half of your life.

Fine it’s all part of life, when people like me are staying away from home leaving family and friends at the far end of Kashmir:) Pune wouldn’t be a big deal for you as it’s just an overnight journey. As you said, may be this Indore does not want you to stay here for more than 11 years. It’s not that you are leaving the company matters here, but it’s that you are leaving few good old memories of our everlasting friendship with “Sama LU”, “Manmada Raaza” and “Psycho Suman”. Moreover you are climbing one step ahead in the ladder of success when things are not going the way you expected at the present company.

All I want to say again is “All the best!” you are an inspiration to all of us, your hard working nature and personality will be remembered by us for ever.

And finally this is all I have it for you,

The woods are lovely dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep.
And miles to go before I sleep.
-Robert Frost

With best wishes from,
Nags, Lu, Suman and Sam.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?