.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My brand new Digital Video Disc and Indore cable-TV operators! 

It was not in my wish list to go for a DVD player, nor I was in a hurry to get one; the reason being I hardly find time to sit in front of the television or any other media. And it happened that one of my friends who left to the US has asked me to keep his TV till the time he comes back. Now it’s that I have the TV with me and decided to get the cable connection from the local cable-tv operator. As most of my friends had bad experience with the cable operators over here, I decided to get it done with the help of my landlord. And it’s more than two weeks my landlord has been chasing the cable operators; the worst part is that these guys never picks-up customer calls or complaints. While this is still going on in one side I went on purchasing a Philips DVD player so that I no need to hold on my temper till I get a new connection.

I wish I would get it done before the Indo-Pak series start.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?