.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Southwest monsoon is here! 

It’s time for sunshine to take a break; the rains are here. Southwest monsoon has already advanced into most parts of India like AP, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, most parts of Bihar, Kerala and TN. Indore is no more left behind, it drizzling here most of the mornings.
I love rains, I absolutely do; they are despite the muck and the dirt, my favorite season of all. Gone are those childhood days when I used to collect rainwater from gutters to fill our fish tank and used to build small fences across the course of water. I used to play for hours and hours till late nights as long as my father is away from the home. Those days are never going to be repeated; they are the golden days of my hometown life I guess.

Leaving all these behind, the roads and traffic in Indore gives a scary look during the winter, the local public here most of who are bicyclists has no traffic rules, nothing; all they know is just see who is coming opposite and not from behind. After all it’s three years here now, I am used to it.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?