.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

The rain factor! 

Last night I returned late from office and found that the front side of my house fully covered with muddy water that I could not take my bike inside. It’s not just the water that prevented me from entering the house; it’s the muddy soil over which water stays for around one foot did not allow me or anyone else to drive through that water. Just within days the local municipality started laying underground water pipes in that area, rain started and it never stopped then on which created lots of trouble to those who live nearby, I am also one of the victims.

At last I took a deep breath and entered the house; there was another surprise waiting for me that night, my bedroom was fully wet due to water leakage through an electrical hole in the sidewall, which covered almost one half of the floor. All I could is call the landlord and show him there is some flaw with the construction so that it could be rectified later. It's already 12 in the night, I am lazy enough to wipe the floor and slept at another corner of the room pulling the bed ahead of the wet surface. At least I was happy for the air-conditioned effect due to the water inside the house.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?