.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Trip to London 

It was cloudy Sunday afternoon! London city might face a heavy rainfall any time during the day, the TV channels were shouting. Me and my friend decided to have a go. We reached there by 3 in the afternoon; as it was an unplanned trip we didn’t know where to start and where to end. Let’s walk down to Trafalgar Square, my friend said and I nodded; famous for holding political meetings, rallies, filming and cultural events Trafalgar square lies in the heart of the city as one of Britain’s great tourist attractions. Built to commemorate Admiral Nelson, the square was named after the Spanish Cape Trafalgar where his last battle was won.

What’s next? Asked my friend sang; let’s have a bus ride around the city. We got into the double-decker and went straight to the top-front row making sure we do not miss anything on the way ;)

Everything went well till we reached Westminster Bridge. Walking down the pavements I was watching here and there across the crowd ended up banging my head across a steel pole lying at the center of the pavement that left our trip uncompleted.

Take a look at my right brow,
My brow after banging the pole


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?