.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dust storm rocks Noida 

Usual power cut at 12 in the night, I opened my balcony door to let the free air in and went to bed. Within minutes, my balcony window doors started knocking heavily asking me to close the doors. I got out to see what's on; the noise level kept on increasing as the wind howled through the apartments in the neighborhood. I could not stay out anymore as the heavy winds stared turning into a dust storm. "Close all the windows and get in", screamed Satya! I tried to close one of the iron-framed doors near the stairs, but the cyclone was too powerful that I gave up closing that door. And, the dust storm continued for another two hours.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?