.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sania Mirza, India Questions – NDTV 

One of the programme I enjoyed the most in NDTV is “India Questions: Sania Mirza”.

Sania Mirza, the teen sensation in Indian tennis, the hard-hitting girl from Hyderabad made her presence felt in international tennis competing with the world no. 1 William sisters. Yea, I am her fan; I wrote about her a while ago when the Sania mania started catching up, I really admire her; she is one of the best personalities Indian women tennis has ever produced. A true inspiration for those young guns in India who are aspiring to fire!!

A perfect example of her fan club is my friend Mr&Mrs Suman Kumar, I was surprised to see these young couple (sorry suman, I mean young Chitra) spending sleepless nights watching Sania’s play.

Sania is smart, I think she has done her homework before appearing for the NDTV interview; she knows very well about these crazy Indians. You know what I mean if you are an Indian cricket fan.

Way to go Sania, I love I am there to back you in any of those upcoming tournaments.

By the way she celebrates her 19th Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Sania!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?