.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 08, 2006

Pattanamtitta – A Travelogue 

It was one of those interesting bike trips around the southern Indian state of Kerala. It was 6th May 06, my friend Sundeep was getting engaged to Miss. Jaya. The Engagement ceremony was to be held at the girl’s place at Pattanamtitta. As I am working at Trivandrum which is about 120 Km from Pattanamtitta he wanted me to be present for the occasion at any cost.
I took off from Kazhakoottam at 5.45 pm on 5th evening; my colleague Peyush whose house is on the way accompanied me till Punaloor which is 25 km before Pattanamtitta.
I said it was one of the interesting bike trips because the road to Pattanamtitta was full of deadly curves. Of the 120 kms, I would have come across at least 50 curves of which some were deadly. We reached Punaloor around 9.30 pm in the night, just another 5km and we reached Peyush’s hometown; I didn’t have a clue of the place as it was deep dark. Another 25 Km to go for Pattanamtitta; I do not know the way, but there were signboards all over the way for me to get going. I reached hotel Rose Mount at 10 pm in the night.
The engagement ceremony went well the next day; I got introduced with Sandeep’s friend Shaji. Both of us decided to go around the city before we finally depart. The hotel receptionist advised us to visit “Aaana Koondu” (Elephant cage) which is just 11 km from the hotel. Both of us flew to Koannhi to visit Aaana Koondu. I am sure Shaji had enjoyed the trip to the best; we didn’t miss the opportunity to have a snap on the way as the scenic river stopped us for a while. Aaana Koondu was a special experience as we saw a baby elephant being fed inside a wooden cage; the elephant ride was the best part of the trip; and I found Shaji the happy man.
I had to bid good-bye to Sandeep & family and Shaji soon after we reached the hotel as I don’t want to miss the 120 km ride back home while the sunlight was on.

Comments:
9 месяцев, наравне живу без мужа, 30 июля первое слушанье о разводе. Он ушел ужасно: поцеловав меня в губы и сказав, который переночует у мамы, ему надо дописать доклад. С тайный собранными вещами! После смс-кой сказал, который не вернется. Пишу относительный этом, т.к. по-прежнему не могу простить, хочется скулить: вдруг подло это было! Я внутри вся в прошлом. Разговариваю токмо о детях и – об этом. Даже не понимаю, о чем же я разговаривала заранее, ведь были же какие-то темы, интересы? Сияние клином сошелся для нем. Я отпустила его и простила, но намерение о нем отпустить не могу... [url=http://tutledy.ru/o-muzhskom-tele/69-samyye-bolshiye-muzhchiny.html]самые большие мужчины[/url]
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?